Primary tabs

One golf cart rental on the island finds itself short of one golf cart, as the San Pedro Fire Department reports that at about 1:50a.m. on Monday, January 25, a cart belonging to Island Adventures suddenly burst into flames in front of Grand Colony Island Villas, south of San Pedro Town.

Fire Chief explains that the residents who rented the golf cart were caught by surprise when they noticed the cart seat getting warm. Upon making checks on the vehicle, it suddenly burst into flames. The fire completely consumed the golf cart reducing it to just its metal chassis; everything else, including the roof and body was burnt down to a pile of plastic goo. There were no reported injuries.

Photos provided by uReporter Martin ZhiGang Ye.

Golf Cart Goes up in FlamesGolf Cart Goes up in Flames

admin's picture


Ambergris Today Administrator

No comment

Leave a Response