Deadline: February 9, 2013 before 1pm
Topic: “WHAT LOVE MEANS TO ME”
Love to write? Enter the San Pedro Library Youth Writing Contest and tell us in your own words about what love means to you.
* Your essay must be placed on an 8" x 11" typing sheet (handwritten or typed) will be accepted.
* Essays must be between 150 to 200 words in length.
* All Writers must be registered students in STD IV, V, VI from one of the schools located in, or residents of San Pedro Ambergris Caye or Caye Caulker.
* The best three essays will be display at the San Pedro Library and Schools.
* Winners will be honored, along with their teacher at a special event at the San Pedro Library February 14, 2013.
* Prizes will be given to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners. There will be also 10 consolation prizes for all finalists.
For more information visit the San Pedro Town Library on Barrier Reef Drive