VACANCY - CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER
Caye International Bank in San Pedro, Belize, is seeking a Client Service Officer to be responsible for establishing new client accounts. Responsible for the growth of the client base as it relates to promptly responding to leads, efficiently processing client applications, welcoming new clients, and providing support to existing clients as needed. This position reports to the Client Services Manager and is responsible for managing the day to day support of many of the bank’s clients. This position requires a self-driven individual who exhibits exceptional client service support and inspires others by leading by example.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for following up on client leads, managing client applications, and fully onboarding new clients.
- Manage day to day bank client service requests with a focus on consistent delivery of excellent client experience.
- Support team members to ensure the success of planned account opening
- Ensure full compliance of Caye International Bank policies, procedures, and
- Able to work independently and take ownership of issues, including accurate and proper records management and tactful resolutions of queries and escalations from bank
- Help manage all resources in the department in support of planned account
- Assist the client services team with properly maintaining their client
- Provide support to the operations department when managing initial account funding wires, responding to priority clients and support to operations staff as
- Proactively work towards streamlining the account application process to improve operational efficiency and provide better client
- Comply with all international banking regulations, policies, and
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned. Maintain education and professional expertise through attendance at job-related seminars, conferences, and workshops.
Day to day responsibility for managing bank client requests, monthly account targets, monitoring performance, and providing guidance and feedback.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in the field of business, including specific courses in accounting, finance, and economics; a minimum of at least four (4) years or more of related banking experience in Client/Customer Service and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in bank client service teams or similar.
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- Must be fluent in English which includes the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals using proper English grammar.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and the public both face-to-face and over the telephone in clear understandable English.
- Must have an advanced working knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing, and database software programs and the ability to learn new banking software programs.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to and from work and other work-related events, meetings, interactions with clients, etc.
- Knowledge AML/CFT Policy and Procedures.
Position may require the ability to work before or after normal business hours, including weekends and overnight travel, to meet required deadlines and to attend meetings and/or training programs.
Primary Location: San Pedro, Belize
Job: Client Service Officer
Schedule Permanent Full-time
Please email resume with cover letter and two reference letters to [email protected]