The University of Belize (UB) as the National University recognizes the need to increase its program offerings to students and will be launching five new programs as follows:-
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration BBUA (Concentrations in Marketing, Management and Finance)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science
· Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
· Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education
· Certificate in Agriculture
These programs were approved by the Board of Trustees of UB chaired by Mr. Harrison Pilgrim at its last Board Meeting on 5th June, 2017.
These programs will address key areas in Belize's national economic development through the development of our Human Capital. Applications are now being accepted for the new programs that will be starting in August 2017.
For more information regarding these programs please contact:
1. The Faculty of Management and Social Sciences (BBUA-Concentrations in Marketing, Management and Finance) (223-0256 Ext-162)
2. The Faculty of Nursing, Allied Health and Social Work (Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology and Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy) (822-1000 Ext 320)
3. The Faculty of Education and Arts ( Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education) (822-1000 Ext-350)
4. Faculty of Science & Technology - Central Farm Campus (Certificate in Agriculture) (824-3775)